Live Auction Preview
Kick This One Around and Have a Ball
Aztec fans, to the stands. You’re going to the big game in style and that’s just the start. Party hearty to celebrate the (inevitable) victory.
• Six press 3B tickets to the November 29th game vs. San Jose State
• Pregame access to the exclusive Champions Club hospitality tent
• A limo to take you and friends to and fro
• A $300 Stone Brewing gift certificate that you can spend right after the game by stopping at Stone Brewing World Bistro on your way home
Donated by: David Engblom
Banc of California
Puerto Vallarta: Surf, Sand, Sun, Fun
Five nights of commodious comfort in a working fishing village. But you’re not working, you’re playing and relaxing.
• A 3,500 square foot beachfront condo is yours for five nights in the village of El Anclote, 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta
• Two master suites plus one bedroom—take friends
• Surfboards, paddleboards and other water toys are there and waiting
• Private, secure, with WiFi, Jacuzzi, phone, satellite TV and much more
Donated by: Bob and Weihong Eubank
Old California Restaurant Row
It’s Time to Be Late
He who laughs last laughs best at the last of the Late Show with David Letterman. It ends in 2015, so bid to get the last laugh and do it in style.
• Round trip airfare for two to New York
• A four-night stay at the luxurious, renowned Plaza Hotel
• Breakfast each day
• Tickets to attend the Late Show taping one day
Return to Normandy
Land on the beach at Normandy with this year’s Comet Award co-recipient Jack Port. Honor those who protected your freedom by giving their lives.
• A week’s lodging in a local cottage
• An opportunity to visit the beach and memorials with Jack and share in his recollections
• Rental car
• Attendance at the annual June 6 memorial event
• $1500 travel voucher
Donated by: Jack Port, WW II D-Day Veteran
Palomar College President’s Associates
Pineapple Paradise, the Hanalei Way
Put yourself where the sun does shine. A week in Hawaii at the Hanalei Bay Resort, and the airline tickets that will get you there.
• A week’s lodging in a top-floor, top-drawer one-bedroom Hanalei Bay Resort condo
• Two round trip tickets on Alaska Airlines
• More fun than you can shake a pineapple at
Donated by: Vera Eubank